Thursday, July 19, 2012

palak 1 versus palak 2 ?

HAHAHAHA. think about that topic. this is my last day, i repeat! my last day to cherish my life as teen girl cause i'm no more 5th-teen nor 6th-teen yet not 9th-teen. THIS IS MY LAST DAY. tomorrow is my BIG day. begins life with an age starts with no.2 in the front or to make it simple, twenty years old. i can feel that i have to carry more commitment in life, just be ready. i know i had the best childhood memories in life, where i never do chores, cooking, washing, etc, but now?! HAHA. all on me. I live my life. all i can say, i'm courageous enough to face all this. many problems in life. at 1 point, i feel like giving up. i can't stop thinking what's the best for me. and i realized, God has planned everything, i just go on, continue living, and do not give up in HIM. yeahhh. i have my birthday wishes stuck in my head. WISHES ok. more than 1. or more than what u can imagine. ahaha. i hope my birthday wishes come true. :) btw, this is my pic before i'm no longer a nineteen years old.

No comments: