Friday, July 20, 2012

Today is my BIG day :)) awww. I am happy, happy happy. got many birthday wishes from dear friends and family. I'm such a happy little girl. errr ? little woman perhaps ? ahaha. 20th birthday. cool rite? I didn't celebrate much on my birthday. I just wanted everyone to be happy on my birthday. especially my family and darling ALBINUS DANGGANG. :3 to make my family happy, i bought them cake from SR and some food from Sugarbun. make it simple but meaningful. and my dear, :PP miss u so much! u need to give me prezzies!!!!! HAHA. nothing much to say, thank u everyone for the wishes. i love u! here's some pics to pamper ur eyes. 


At last. I've pampered myself with slices of cake from SR :P




Chocolate Strawberry cake. :DD it's delicious. so sweet.



anddddddd, here's the present i got from my dear, GRACE RANTAI :DD thank u so much sulu! :P


No comments: